Monday, April 28, 2014

Back on Track, Jack.

Oh hello.

Sorry it's been a while.

Life got a little crazy.

My besty from college moved, then I had finals, then I had to clean and move out and say goodbye to my beloved Provo.

But now I'm finally home and I can focus more on mission stuff since school is fiNaLlY oVeR 
(yeah baby!)

I went for a three mile run (first time ever) with my mom this morning.

Now I'm laying in my bed (aka mattress on the floor in the middle of my mom's sewing room) and I want to die because my legs are so sore.

I should probably go clean the bathroom though, because now I have to share with my brother and I'm sure you can guess what it looks like..... why are boys so gross?!
(there are jars of baby food everywhere because he insists that his pet lizard deserves only the best... mango mush, yum!)

This song has been stuck on repeat in my head for that past month. We sang it in my choir in high school, and I loved it. Good reminder, especially when life gets hard.


Happy Mondee!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?